Used for temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple joint and back aches, arthritis, sprains, strains and bruises.
WARNINGS: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- Avoid applying around the eyes, mucous membranes or open wounds.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and any person with allergic reactions to drugs or cosmetics should consult their physician before use.
- Children should only use this product under supervision.
DISCONTINUE USE IF SKIN IRRITATION DEVELOPS
Keep out of reach of children.
- Clean and dry the affected areas before application.
- Remove the protective film while apply to the areas 1 to 3 times daily.
- Cut into smaller sizes if desired.
- Use only as directed.
- If necessary firmly affix with adhesive tapes or elastic bandages around joint areas to secure the patch.
Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and keep sealed to maintain freshness.
*The statements on this page have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.